Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birthday gifts

Yesterday was my birthday.  39...where did the time go?!  Anyway, I received a box from my best friend.  It was filled with random fabulousness.  Scraps to help me finish my string quilt, a Hillman College tshirt (I LOVED "A Different World".), some skin care products I've been missing, a scarf she made from this tutorial (my friend is talented), and a great tote bag from Lands End.  But the most fabulous goodie, as it would relate to this blog, was a collection of handmade pin cushions.



Aren't they fabulous?!

 

This one is my favorite.  Dontcha just love the color?  And the heart?  And my initial?

I have one faaaaabulous friend.

I think I've used "fabulous" more than ever should be allowed in one posting, but.... :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I love the tangerine color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Me too. Orange has always been one of my favorite colors.
      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. Love the pin cushions! What an awesome gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angela. My friend tends to give pretty awesome gifts.
      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete