I learned a lot while making "Affirmation". In a nutshell, here's what I learned.
1.Everyone has a pace in life. If you rush it, you're bound to make mistakes. Trust the pace of your life.
2. Every choice we make has a purpose and meaning.
3. "The devil is in the details" is amazingly untrue. "The details" is where you find your passion. It's where you show your love.
4. When you experience joy while working, others experience joy from your work.
5. You know you've found a love when you find yourself willing to make sacrifices for it unlike you've ever sacrificed before.
6. Listen to your inner voice. It'll never steer you wrong.
7. Don't lower your standards to meet others' expectations.
8. When inspiration hits you, don't ignore it. You'll miss some fabulousness. Go with your flow and let your greatness shine forth.